Tuesday, August 12, 2014

An Excerpt

I wanted to share this incredible excerpt from a book that I just started reading called S.H.A.P.E.: finding and fulfilling your unique purpose in life by Erik Rees:

     Holy Father, please show me just how special you have made me. Take me wherever you need to, so I can experience you like never before. Ignite my heart. Let if forever burn for the things you desire most - people. Align my dreams and desires with yours.
     Lord, I long to be known as a difference-maker. Show me the way and your will, so I can follow. I fully acknowledge that I'm nothing without you. Please grant me continued grace, love, and wisdom as I walk this journey with you.
     God, give me strength to face my fears along the way. Fill me with your love. Make my motives pure and honorable. Teach me the things I still need to learn so I can truly honor you with all of my life. Grant me faith like never before. Help me move away from my comforts and closer to your callings.
     Father, help me find and fulfill the specific purpose in life you created me for so I can do your work in my generation for your glory. Amen. 
 

1 comment: